Whoa! Today was long... I already almost fell asleep during Literature... My eyes were, like, drooping. LOL. Anyway, after school, Pearlyn, Teresa and I went to block 184 to do some CIP (Community Involvement Project). The childcare centre we went to was so cute! Everything was in mini-micro size! The toddlers were all so shy. I mean, I waved to a bunch of them but they were all running away. Do I look THAT terrifying? But all we did in the end was to wrap books and color some pictures. :S We all had to take a taxi to return to school after that because we really HAD to practice our routine for the Teachers' Day performance audition tomorrow morning at 7:40. Jeez... I am SO not prepared. And I'm on the drums too! Aiyo... Less than 12 hours away! But the practice today did turn out that bad. I mean, quite a few people turned up - even though it was after loads of shouting and pissing off - to help out. We got loads of stuff done. All I have to do now is to not freak out and pass away befor tomorrow. But then again, if I do die, Fran can always take over... ;p
Oh WOW. Fran just came online and informed me and Georgie that the audition will be on Monday. Now I just did all that fretting over NOTHING. ~~Sigh~~ Lalala... Lalala... Bye!
9:45 PM